Written by James Hamel
Overview (Final Score after 8 Categories: B+)
Not much is new with the RDX for the 2015 model year and to our way of thinking if it wasn’t broke in the first place then why on Earth should Acura try and fix it? We frankly had quite a time coming up with three complaints about this SUV so happy were we with its performance, roominess, handling and style especially in our tester’s burgundy exterior hue. Seriously consider buying your 2015in that color because it makes the SUV look far more expensive than it really is. Or as much as a comparably equipped Lexus RX, , , Volvo X660 or would be that’s for sure.
What We Loved about the 2015 Acura RDX
- The smooth, potent and eager to rev 3.5 liter 273 horsepower V6
- Compared to similarly sized and equipped luxury SUVs the RDX is a bargain
- All RDX models come well equipped with just two trim levels and optional AWD
What We Didn’t Love About the 2015 Acura RDX
- The fact that it isn’t available with Acura’s class leading SH-AWD like the MDX
- Although interior materials are first rate, we have seen the dash design many times before
- The light colored Parchment leather option may get dirty if you haul kids and dogs around
To read the full review, visit 2015 Acura RDX Review.