Overview (Final Score: B)
The 2015 Frontier offers a timeless, robust quality that its competitors lack. With rough-and-tumble looks, a wide range of trim options, and more, the Frontier remains relevant despite its age.
What We Loved About the 2015
- Great looks and solid design dynamics.
- Smart upgrades to the technology offerings in the truck.
- Trim levels and options available for every buyer’s needs.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2015 Nissan Frontier
- Lackluster four-cylinder suitable only for in-town and fleet use.
- Could be more fuel efficient.
- Interior design and appeal has become dated.
To view the full review, visit 2015 Nissan Frontier.