Overview (Final Score: A-)
The 2015 is a full-sized sedan positioned as the flagship of the Toyota lineup of cars. Small by comparison to other full-sized sedans on the market, the 2015 Avalon nevertheless delivers consistent value, fuel economy, and holds a contemporary appeal among buyers.
The Avalon has seen little change since this generation’s introduction a few years ago and is slated for redesign soon. Though the current 2015 Avalon may be aging, it is not falling behind. The Avalon in both its gasoline and hybrid-electric formats delivers some of the best fuel economy numbers in the segment to go with its spacious interior and confident driving characteristics.
What We Loved About the 2015 Toyota Avalon
- Great fuel economy returns in both the V6 and Hybrid options.
- Nice around-town feel and easy maneuverability.
- Excellent interior comfort and ergonomics.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2015 Toyota Avalon
- Non-hybrid is a bit unresponsive on the highway.
- Exterior design is becoming dated and out of sync with the Toyota line.
- Headroom in the rear seats is cramped for taller passengers.
To read the full review, visit 2015 Toyota Avalon.