Overview (Final Score: B+)
The 2016 is a beautiful midsize luxury sedan with trim levels that range from luxurious to luxuriously fast-paced. The base level CTS comes very well-equipped with a host of interior accoutrements and comfort as well as a nice array of technology and safety items. The mid-level trim, as we drove it, included everything anyone could ask for in a luxury sedan and a driving and interior comfort experience that was well beyond the price tag.
Many rivals for the CTS are not as well-rounded, though each have strengths against the Cadillac. The Cadillac CTS’ stand out style, beautiful interior, and rich driving experience are together unmatched in most rivals, however, and present a well-rounded, very luxurious package that is tough to beat. High expected reliability and a lot of technology upgrades make this a Caddy to consider.
What We Loved About the 2016 Cadillac CTS
- Great sport and everyday driving options.
- Excellent interior, likely best-in-class.
- Very good looks that stand out without being over the top.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2016 Cadillac CTS
- Small back seat and trunk.
- Decidedly middle of the road fuel economy.
- Steering is mushy in all but the Vsport models.
To read the full review, visit 2016 Cadillac CTS