Overview (Final Score: B)
The 2016 Hybrid is a continuation of the current-generation of this well-made full-sized sedan. Seating five and traveling with fuel economy rated at 40 mpg, there is a lot to love about this sedan.
A few changes to the front grille and some trim package shuffling are the only changes made for 2016. Otherwise, the 2016 Avalon Hybrid remains very competitive and likable and is one of our top picks in the large sedan segment.
What We Loved About the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
- Excellent fuel economy.
- Perhaps the best interior ergonomics of any sedan in this segment.
- High expected reliability following a reputation for the same.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid
- Trunk space is a bit cramped.
- Speed and agility are not on par with standard gasoline sedans in this segment.
- Exterior design is a bit too contemporary.
To read the full review, visit 2016 Toyota Avalon Hybrid.