Overview (Final Score: C+)
The 2015 is a five-passenger, two-row small to medium crossover from General Motors. Highlights are its high safety ratings, excellent interior, and strong quality ratings. A robust exterior look and high EPA fuel economy ratings are attractive to buyers, though in the real world, these may not be as compelling as they seem.
In all, we like the Equinox for its long-term appeal and find that, despite its aging design, it’s a surprisingly competitive offering in the small crossover segment.
What We Loved About the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox
- Great look that is almost universally appealing.
- Excellent interior comfort and ergonomics.
- High safety and reliability ratings.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2015 Chevrolet Equinox
- Lackluster driving experience and a struggling four-cylinder.
- Over-rated EPA ratings for fuel economy with the base engine.
- Expensive compared to most rivals on the market.
To read the full review, visit 2015 Chevrolet Equinox.