Overview (Overall Grade After 8 Categories: A) Nothing speaks to the all-American automotive enthusiast like the. It represents the ultimate in kick-butt, no holds barred, loud exhaust rumble, all horsepower muscle car among the pretenders.
What We Loved about the 2015 Dodge Challenger
- A well-done retro design that harkens back to the last of the muscle cars.
- Advances in technology inside with active safety integrated in this car.
- That 6.4liter HEMI V8, combined with the new eight-speed automatic transmission and a rumbling exhaust note.
What We Didn’t Love about the 2015 Dodge Challenger
- Though expected, the low fuel economy.
- “Scat Pack” was a marketing campaign, not an actual model in 1970-71.
- We can’t say anything else bad about this car, sorry
To read the full review, visit 2015 Dodge Challenger review.