Written by James Hamel
Overview (Overall Grade after 8 Categories: B-)
The 2015 Kia Cadenza on the surface is a respectable entry into the lower entry level luxury segment but its success is hindered by two main problems. One is the fact that in the Kia line-up it is shadowed on either side by vastly superior vehicles in the form of the ultra-chic K900 and ever sexy Optima sedan. Those two sedans live in the limelight for sure while the Cadenza just remains the Kia with the funniest name and that’s saying something. It is sort of like a Buick but without any of the charisma.
What We Loved about the 2015 Kia Cadenza
- Standard 12-speaker Infinity Audio System is amazing
- The 3.3 liter 293 horsepower/255 lb. feet of torque V6 is smooth and powerful
- The Kia engineered 6-speed automatic works smoothly with the V6 engine
What We Didn’t Love about the 2015 Kia Cadenza
- The Weak Braking System
- That in order to give the Cadenza a low entry level price all non-Limited models do without standard safety tech and even a First Aid Kit
- That there is no point in buying a Cadenza unless you buy the Limited model since the base version lacks content you can get in a for half the price
Read the full review at 2015 Kia Cadenza.