Overview (Final Score after 8 Categories B+)
The 2015 Sedona SXL we tested excelled in all areas thanks to two center row captain’s chairs with (get this) a recline, leg elevator function much like a far more stylish La-Z-Boy and the third row leg room is comedic in its enormity. Also, rear seat passengers get their own moonroof so they won’t miss out on any views during the 22 hour family drive to Grandma’s house.
Now let’s take a closer look at the 2015SXL and see how close it comes to unseating the , our current favorite minivan.
What We Loved about the 2015 Kia Sedona SXL
- The Exterior Design hid the size of the vehicle well yet still looked stylish—and it’s a minivan
- We actually found ourselves enjoying a long drive in the Sedona, it drives smaller than it is
- The interior design and build quality was excellent, we loved the unique contrasting leather seats
What We Didn’t Love about the 2015 Kia Sedona SXL
- We know it’s true of all minivans but since when did they get so pricey?
- Our tester had no rear seat DVD entertainment! The kids might have to talk to each other?
- DVD Entertainment available as a dealer installed extra or you could get two clever tablet holders that attach to the back of the front seats and use the family iPads as movie screen on long trips. The kids could listen via headphones or wireless Bluetooth streaming. A thought.
For the full review, visit 2015 Kia Sedona.