The Outback continues to improve and evolve from upgrade to upgrade. The 2015 Subaru Outback is redesigned and shows a willingness to keep up with the other vehicles within this segment, despite the fact that there really are very few true station wagons for it to compete against.
What We Loved about the 2015
- The true station wagon look of the exterior, instead of the usual squatty/bulbous appearance of other crossovers.
- Rugged ability of the vehicle, where it really can handle itself off the road
- Improved interior materials from the previous generation
What We Didn’t Love about the 2015 Subaru Outback
- The continuously variable transmission is the only option, and like many other CVTs takes away from the driving enjoyment
- The voice guidance on the navigation could not be disabled and came in loudly over a Bluetooth conversation
- Despite an improved infotainment system, sound system and technology was still disappointing
Read the full review at 2015 Subaru Outback Review