Overview (Final Score: C+)
The 2019combines two things not often matched well in the luxury sport utility market: true off-pavement capability and rich luxury. The LX 570 was introduced in its current form in 2008 and has held steadily to its place in luxury SUVs since.
Based on the, whose name is legendary in sport utility greatness globally, the LX 570 has its own credentials as a rugged SUV as well. Including multiple off-road rally and Baja wins. Although aspects of the 2019 LX 570 are dated compared to many luxury rivals, the Lexus still holds its own thanks to well-vetted capability and timeless comfort.
New for the 2019 model year, the LX 570 can be optioned without a third row and with added options exclusive to that version. Those options include a new head-up display, wireless smartphone charger, a refrigerated coolbox in the front center storage bin, and exclusive sound and infotainment upgrade options.
The 2019 Lexus LX 570 is a luxury two- or three-row SUV that seats up to five or eight passengers. Both models come in a well-heeled base configuration with a few options and add-ons available beyond that. All LX 570 models are four-wheel drive.
Read the full review.What We Love About the 2019 Lexus LX 570:
- Extremely competent off-road capability
- Beautiful interior with excellent materials choices throughout
- Strong engine and transmission pairing
What We Don’t Love About the 2019 Lexus LX 570:
- Terrible fuel economy in a market that’s seeing much improvement in MPG numbers
- Not as spacious as some rivals, especially in the third row
- Worse infotainment on the market with a clunky interface and outdated graphics quality
Get more expert advice now in the 2019 Lexus LX 570’s FULL REVIEW with tips on its exterior, technology, safety, reliability, pricing and more.