Automakers have virtually depleted their 2011 inventories, and sales are currently strong for new models, so buyers in search of the best car deals and incentives March 2012 may need to do some careful evaluation.
Still, there are some good offers available, depending on what you need and what you’re willing to either compromise or pay for. Here are some of the best car deals and incentives March 2012. Note that unless otherwise specified, all deals and incentives expire April 2, 2012.
- 2012 – Ford is offering several purchase deals on the subcompact 2012 Fiesta. Buyers can choose from $500 cash back or 1.9 percent financing for 36 months on the Fiesta S, SE, SEL and SES models in the Northeast, Northwest, Southeast and Southwest. In the West, the offer is $500 cash back or 1.9 percent financing for 36 months only on Fiesta S, or $750 cash back or 1.9 percent financing for 36 months on Fiesta SE, SEL and SES models.
Prefer to lease instead? Ford is offering a $159 per month lease for 24 months with $2,248 due at signing in the West. The deal is only available on the 2012 Fiesta SE sedan.
- 2012 – There are two purchase and three lease deals available on the 2012 Ford Fusion midsize sedan, depending on region. On the purchase side, buyers in the Northeast can get $2,500 cash back or $1,000 cash back plus zero percent financing for up to 60 months, or 1.9 percent financing for 72 months. In the Northwest, Southwest, Southeast and West, the offer is for $2,500 cash back or $500 cash back plus zero percent financing for up to 60 months, or 1.9 percent financing for 72 months.
On the leasing side, in the Southeast, it’s for $199 per month for 24 months with $2,548 due at signing (on Fusion SE with automatic transmission). In the West, on the Fusion SE four-cylinder with front-wheel drive (FWD), the offer is for $179 per month on a 24-month lease with $2,718 due at signing. In the Southwest, on the Fusion SE four-cylinder FWD, buyers can choose the $219 per month, 24-month lease with $2,548 due at signing.
- 2012 – Purchase deals range from $1,000 to $2,000 cash back or attractive financing (0.9 percent for 36 months or 1.9 percent for 48 months) depending on region and models, as follows: In the Northeast and Southwest, it is $1,500 cash back or the financing choices, available on all 2012 Focus models, or Focus S in Southeast and West. Get $2,000 cash back (or one of the financing options) on the Focus SE, SEL and Titanium in the Southeast and West. Or, in the West, the deal is $1,000 (or one of the financing options) on the Focus S, SE, SEL, and Titanium.
Ford has 24-month leases available on the 2012 Focus as follows: $189 per month with $2,094 due at signing in the Southeast, on Focus SE sedan with automatic transmission. In the West, the lease deal is $169 per month with $2,568 due at signing, available on Focus SE with automatic transmission, SFE package, and SYNC.
- 2012 – In all regions, the 2012 Ford Taurus is available for purchase with $2,500 cash back or $500 cash back plus zero percent financing or 1.9 percent financing for 72 months. Offer applies only to Taurus LTD, SEL and SHO models.
Or, lease the 2012 Ford Taurus for $289 per month for 24-months with $3,128 due at signing. This lease deal is only available in the West and applies to the Taurus SEL with front-wheel drive.
- 2012 – Here the purchase offer is 1.9 percent financing for 60 months on the midsize 2012 Volkswagen Passat sedan (excluding TDI models).
On the leasing side, the offer is $219 per month for a 36-month lease with $1,999 due at signing. Applies to Passat 2.5L S with appearance package and automatic transmission and excludes TDI models.
- 2012 Hybrid – Buyers can get $500 cash plus 0.9 percent financing for 36 months, or 1.9 percent financing for 48 months on the purchase of a 2012 .
Or, lease the Sonata Hybrid for $269 per month with $2,699 due at signing. Both offers are available in the East, South, Central, South Central and West.
- 2012 – Mazda is offering $250 cash back on the purchase of a 2012 MX-5 Miata to buyers in the Northeast. Or, lease the MX-5 Sport trim with manual transmission in the Northeast, Southeast, Gulf States, Midwest and West for $289 per month for 36 months with $3,384 due at signing.
The lease deal is $349 per month for 36 months with $3,444 due at signing on Touring trim with manual transmission and power retractable hardtop, available in the Northeast, Southeast, Gulf States, Midwest and West.