If you’re not sure whether to buy or lease, but know you need a new vehicle, check out the following best car deals and incentives, October 2011.
Note that, unless otherwise specified, all these deals expire October 31, 2011.
- 2012 — The midsize, five-passenger 2012 Chevrolet Malibu is available on a purchase deal with $2,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 60 months. On the leasing side, there’s a $179 per month, 39-month lease with $1,839 due at signing available on the 2011 Chevrolet Malibu with 1LS trim. Want a little more money back? The purchase deal on a 2011 Chevrolet Malibu is $2,500 cash back or zero-percent financing for 60 months.
– Toyota is offering several regional purchase deals on the 2011 Toyota Avalon large sedan:
- $1,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 36 months or 1.9 percent financing for up to 60 months (New England, Ohio Valley, Mountain, Northern California).
- $1,500 cash back or zero-percent financing for 36 months or 1.9 percent financing for up to 60 months, available in New York.
- $1,000 customer cash, available in the Gulf States.
- $1,000 cash back (Southern California, Northwest).
- $500 customer cash plus zero-percent financing for 36 months or 0.9 percent financing for 48 months or 1.9 percent financing for 60 months (Southeast)
As for leasing the 2011 Toyota Avalon, in the Northeast, the deal is $349 per month for 36 months with $2,699 due at signing, while in New York, the lease deal is $309 per month for 36 months with $2,999 due at signing.
- 2011 – The midsize 2011 Toyota Camry is available on a purchase deal for $1,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 60 months (New England, New York, Mid Atlantic, Ohio Valley, Midwest, West, Mountain, Northern and Southern California, Northwest, Gulf States), or zero-percent financing for 60 months plus $500 bonus cash in the Southeast. On the leasing side, there’s a $189 per month, 36-month lease with $3,114 due at signing (Mountain), and a $199 per month lease for 36 months plus $500 bonus cash with $2,599 due at signing (Southeast).
- 2011 – Consumers can get zero-percent financing for 36 months, 0.9 percent financing for 60 months, 1.9 percent financing for 72 months, or $3,000 cash back on the purchase of a 2011 Nissan Maxima large sedan. Starting price on the 2011 Nissan Maxima is $31,750.
- 2011 Buick Regal – Buick is offering the sporty midsize 2011 Buick Regal with either zero-percent financing or $1,000 cash back on a purchase. The 2011 Buick Regal is priced from $26,360 up to $28,860.
- 2011 – Purchase the 2011 Subaru Impreza or Impreza WRX for 1.9 percent financing. On the leasing side, there are two deals: $199 per month for 42 months with $1,198 due at signing on the standard model Impreza, or $319 per month for 42 months with $2,018 due at signing on the Impreza WRX standard model. The 2011 Subaru Impreza is priced from $17,495.
- 2012 – Purchase a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta (excluding TDI models) for 1.9 percent financing for 60 months. Or, if you want to lease, there’s a $179 per month lease for 36 months, with $1,999 due at signing. This lease deal applies to Jetta S with manual transmission and excludes TDI models. Redesigned last year, the Jetta has a huge back seat and big trunk, both big pluses for families looking for an inexpensive small car. Starting price for the 2012 Volkswagen Jetta S begins at $16,495, while Jetta S with Sunroof is priced from $17,645. Note that the leasing deal on the 2012 Jetta is better than on the 2011 model. Why? Because the 2012 model carries a lower starting price, saving you $200 right off the bat.
- 2011 – The midsize 2011 Kia Optima is available with either 0.9 percent financing for 36 months or 1.9 percent financing for 60 months. Or, lease the Optima LX 2.4-liter inline four-cylinder with six-speed automatic transmission for $199 per month for 36 months with $2,399 down payment. The 2011 Kia Optima is priced from $19,200.