Leasing may be the right choice if you plan to keep a vehicle only a certain length of time, want to get into a more expensive make and model, or just don’t want the hassle of trying to sell your vehicle when it comes time to get into something new. With this in mind, here is a roundup of the best car lease deals July 2015.
Note that while the majority of these deals expire the end of July, some deals, such as those from Buick, GMC, and Subaru expire August 3; Cadillac deals expire August 31, and Honda deals are good through September 7, and Kia through September 8.
German automaker BMW is offering three-year lease deals on many of its models, while a few are for two years. Here’s a snapshot of the range of lease deals from BMW this month:
- 2015 BMW i3 – 24-month lease on i3 at $249/month with $4,044 due at signing
- 2015 BMW 3-Series – 36-month lease on 320i at $269/month with $4,064 paid at signing
- 2015 BMW X1 – 36-month lease on sDrive28i at $289/month with $3,834 to be forked over at signing
- 2015 BMW 2-Series – 36-month lease on 228i Coupe at $329/month with $4,124 due on signing
- 2015 BMW Z4 – 36-month lease on sDrive28i at $429/month with $4,224 paid on signing
- 2015 BMW 4-Series – 36-month lease on 428i Coupe at $449/month with $4,244 due at signing
- 2015 BMW 5-Series – 36-month lease on 528i at $449/month with $4,244 to be paid upon signing
- 2015 BMW X3 – 36-month lease on sDrive28i at $479/month with $4,274 due at signing
- 2015 BMW X4 – 36-month lease on xDrive28i at $519/month with $4,314 paid on signing
- 2015 BMW X5 – 36-month lease on sDrive35i at $679/month with $4,974 paid at signing
- 2016 BMW X6 – 36-month lease on sDrive35i at $769/month with $5,064 paid to dealer at signing
- 2015 BMW 7-Series –24-month lease on 740i at $799/month with $6,094 due at signing
Buick has some under $300/month leases that may entice buyers to drive home a Buick.
- 2015 Buick Encore – 24-month lease at $190/month with $1,690 due at signing
- 2015 Buick Regal – 39-month lease at $259/month with $2,749 to be paid at signing
- 2015 Buick Verano – 39-month lease at $199/month with $1,690 paid at signing
Luxury domestic automaker Cadillac has several attractive lease deals that carry a $300 or so monthly lease payment:
- 2015 Cadillac ATS – 36-month lease on coupe models at $339/month with amount due at signing of $3,879
- 2015 Cadillac SRX – On FWD models, the monthly payment on a 24-month lease is $339/month, with $2,229 to be paid at signing.
- 2015 Cadillac CTS – It’s $399/month for 36 months to lease the rear-wheel drive sedan models, with $4,539 paid upon signing.
At GMC, a few under $300/month leases are available through August 3.
- 2015 GMC Terrain – 24-month lease at $199/month on the 2015 SLE-1, with $2,559 to be paid upon signing
- 2015 GMC Canyon — $279/month lease for 39 months with $3,019 paid at signing on the 2015 2WD SLE preferred equipment group
- 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 — $299/month lease for a 39-month term with $3,499 due at signing (available on Sierra 1500 2WD SLE double cab)
- 2015 GMC Acadia – 39-month lease on the Acadia FWD SLE-1 at $299/month, with $1,549 to be paid upon signing
Lease deals from Honda through September 7 are in the $200-$300/month range, with the amount due at signing generally about $1,999 to $2,999, depending on model, trim, and offer, although there are a few with $0 due at signing and $0 first month’s payment.
- 2015 Honda Accord Sedan – On the CVT LX sedan, a 36-month lease is available at $189/month with $1,999 due at signing. Or, there’s a 36-month lease with $0 down and $0 first month’s payment on the CVT LX at $240/month.
- 2015 Honda Accord Coupe – On the CVT LX-S coupe, a 36-month lease is available at $209/month with $2,099 due at signing. Or, there’s also a 36-month lease at $260/month with $0 down and $0 first month’s payment.
- 2015 Honda CR-V – Lease the 2WD or AWD LX for 36 months at $209/month and pay $1,999 (2WD) or $2,199 (AWD) at signing. Or, pay $260/month for 36 months on either 2WD or AWD and pay $0 down and $0 first month’s payment.
Check out Kia’s lease deals on 2016 models:
- 2016 Kia Sorento – $262/month for 24 months with $1,999 due at signing on Sorento LX, or $314 for 36 months with $0 due at signing
- 2016 Kia Rio – On the Rio LX sedan, a 36-month lease is $189/month with $1,999 due at signing
- 2016 Kia Sportage – 24-month lease at $270/month or $254 for 36 months on Sportage LX, with $1,999 due at signing
- 2016 Kia Sedona – 36-month lease on S289/month on Sedona LX with $1,999 due at signing
Mercedes-Benz is offering several lease deals with monthly payments in the $300-range, while, of course, other models cost a bit more. Here’s how the deals from Mercedes-Benz shake out this month – with the least-expensive leases mentioned here:
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class – 36-month lease on the CLA250 at $329/month with amount due at signing of $3,623
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class – 36-month lease on the GLA250 at $329/month with $3,623 due at signing
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class – 36-month lease on the C250 Coupe at $359/month with $4,353 paid on signing
- 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class – 36-month lease on the GLK350 at $399/month with $4,593 paid at signing
Japanese automaker Nissan has some enticing lease offers this month. The ones listed here are for the least-expensive monthly lease payments under $300/month:
- 2015 Nissan Rogue – Lease compact crossover for 36 months with monthly lease payments ranging from $179 to $239 (depending on model and region), and down payment of $2,599-$2,699.
- 2015 Nissan Versa, Versa Note – Can’t beat this deal: $179/month for 36 months on the Versa sedan 1.6 S with manual transmission or Versa Note S Plus with CVT (continuously variable transmission) and pay $1,999 at signing.
- 2015 Nissan Altima – On Altima 2.5 S, the monthly lease (on a 36-month term) is $189/month, with $1,999 or $2,699 (depending on region) paid at signing.
- 2015 Nissan Murano – Lease the Murano S FWD for $269-$299/month (depending on region) and pay $2,699 at signing.
- 2015 Nissan Frontier – On the SV crew cab 4X4 with standard wheelbase and automatic transmission, the 36-month lease is $279/month with $2,999 to be paid upon signing.
There are some great three-year lease deals for less than $300 per month available from Subaru (good until August 3):
- 2015 Subaru Impreza — $159/month on Impreza 2.0i with five-speed manual transmission, paying $1,959 at signing
- 2015 Subaru Legacy –– $229/month on Legacy 2.5i with $1,999 due at signing
- 2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek –– $259/month on Crosstrek 2.0i with five-speed manual transmission, with $2,159 to be paid at signing
- 2015 Subaru Outback –– $279/month on Outback 2.5i with $1,999 paid at signing