With dwindling 2011 models on dealer lots and strong car sales continuing, the best car lease deals March 2012 may not be as good as in prior months. This does not mean, however, that they are non-existent.
We’ve combed through the various lease deals and list here some of the best car lease deals March 2012. Note that unless otherwise specified, all lease deals expire April 2, 2012.
- 2012 – Ford is offering – in the West only – a 24-month lease on the 2012 Fiesta subcompact car for $159 per month, with $2,248 due at signing. Note that this lease offer applies only to the Fiesta SE sedan.
- 2012 – Buyers in the market for a midsize sedan have three attractive lease options in the 2012 Ford Fusion SE, depending on region. In the Southeast, it’s for $199 per month for 24 months with $2,548 due at signing (on Fusion SE with automatic transmission). In the West, on the Fusion SE four-cylinder with front-wheel drive (FWD), the offer is for $179 per month on a 24-month lease with $2,718 due at signing. In the Southwest, on the Fusion SE four-cylinder FWD, buyers can choose the $219 per month, 24-month lease with $2,548 due at signing.
- 2012 – Ford has 24-month leases available on the 2012 Focus as follows: $189 per month with $2,094 due at signing in the Southeast, on Focus SE sedan with automatic transmission. In the West, the lease deal is $169 per month with $2,568 due at signing, available on Focus SE with automatic transmission, SFE package, and SYNC.
- 2012 – Well-qualified lessees can lease the 2012 Ford Taurus for $289 per month for 24-months with $3,128 due at signing. This lease deal is only available in the West and applies to the Taurus SEL with front-wheel drive.
- 2012 – The offer here is for a $159 per month, 36-month lease with $1,999 due at signing on the 2012 Volkswagen Jetta S with manual transmission (excludes TDI models).
- 2012 – Lease the midsize 2012 Volkswagen Passat sedan for $219 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing. Applies to Passat 2.5L S with appearance package and automatic transmission and excludes TDI models.
- 2012 – Lease for $229 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing, available on the 2012 Volkswagen Beetle 2.5L with manual transmission.
- 2012 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen – Lease for $249 per month on a 36-month lease with $1,999 due at signing (available on Jetta SportWagen S with manual transmission and excludes TDI models).
- 2012 – Honda has 36-month lease offers with $1,999 due at signing on three 2012 Accord sedans, all equipped with five-speed automatic transmission: $199 per month on Accord LX, $209 per month on Accord SE, and $219 per month on Accord EX. Lease deals expire April 30, 2012.
- 2012 , Civic Hybrid – Lease a 2012 Honda Civic HF or Civic LX sedan, both with five-speed automatic transmission, for $179 per month on a 36-month lease with $1,999 due at signing. On the 2012 with CVT, the lease deal is $239 per month for 36 months with $2,999 due at signing. Lease deals expire April 30 2012.
- 2012 , Sonata Hybrid – Hyundai is offering 36-month leases on the Sonata and Sonata Hybrid, as follows: On the 2012 Sonata 2.4 GLS with automatic transmission, the lease is for $199 per month with $2,599 due at signing. On the Sonata Hybrid, it is for $269 per month with $2,699 due at signing. Both lease offers are available in the East, South, Central, South Central and West.
- 2012 – Lease the 2012 Mazda MX-5 Miata with Sport trim and manual transmission in the Northeast, Southeast, Gulf States, Midwest and West for $289 per month for 36 months with $3,384 due at signing. The lease deal is $349 per month for 36 months with $3,444 due at signing on the 2012 MX-5 Miata with Touring trim, manual transmission and power retractable hardtop, available in the Northeast, Southeast, Gulf States, Midwest and West.