While car leases may not be as attractive as in previous months, we’ve got some of the best car lease deals November 2011 right here.
- 2012 – There’s no denying the popularity of the 2012 Chevrolet Cruze, and with Chevy offering a $169 per month lease for 36 months with $659 due at signing, consumers may find the deal is just enough enticement to get into a Cruze. The 2012 Chevrolet Cruze is also a Top Safety Pick from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). Note that this Chevy Cruze lease deal is available through January 3, 2012.
- 2012 – Lease the midsize 2012 Chevrolet Malibu for $179 per month for 39 months with $899 due at signing. This lease offer applies to Malibu with 1LS and expires January 3, 2012. The 2012 Chevrolet Malibu is another IIHS Top Safety Pick.
- 2012 – Consumers can lease the 2012 Chevy Impala for $299 per month for 39 months with $3,319 due at signing. Offer applies only to Impala with 1LS and expires January 3, 2012.
- 2012 – Honda is offering consumers leasing deals on several Accord models, all good through January 3, 2012. On Accord LX sedan with five-speed automatic transmission, the lease deal is $260 per month for 36 months with $0 due at signing and $0 first month’s payment. Or, opt for $199 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing on the same Accord LX sedan with five-speed automatic. On the coupe side, lease Accord EX Coupe with five-speed automatic for $310 per month for 36 months, $0 due at signing and $0 first month’s payment, or $249 per month for 36 months with $2,019 due at signing.
- 2012 Mazda3 – Lease the 2012 Mazda3 four-door i model for $195 per month for 36 months with $1,965 due at signing (i Sport trim with automatic transmission in the Northeast, Southeast, Gulf states, Midwest and West), or the five-door I Touring trim with automatic transmission for $234 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing (in Northeast, Southeast, Gulf states, Midwest and West). Lease deals expire November 30, 2011.
- 2012 – Get into a 2012 Volkswagen Jetta with a leasing deal that’s just $219 per month on a 36-month lease with $0 due at signing. Applies to the Jetta S model and the lease offer expires November 30, 2011. Adding to its appeal, the 2012 Volkswagen Jetta is an IIHS Top Safety Pick.
- 2012 BMW 128i Coupe – Maybe a luxury BMW 128i Coupe is what you’re after. If so, you’re in luck this month as the German automaker is offering a $369 per month for 36-month lease with $3,594 due at signing. Note that the lease offer on this entry-level BMW expires November 30, 2011.
- 2012 – Lease the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 Sport Sedan for $349 per month for 30 months with $4,009 due at signing during the Mercedes-Benz Winter Event, now through November 30, 2011. The midsize luxury Mercedes-Benz C-Class is another IIHS Top Safety Pick.
Keep in mind that leasing isn’t for every buyer. How long you intend to keep a vehicle, how far you drive on an annual basis, and whether you want to own your vehicle outright at the end are points to keep in mind. Also be sure to read the fine print and understand all the terms and conditions of any lease before you sign on the dotted line.