Leasing continues to grow in attractiveness, at least from the standpoint of automakers offering the best car lease deals, October 2011. What’s available is a wide variety of cars in all categories, and not just luxury makes.
From budget to luxury, here is a look at some of the best car lease deals October 2011. Keep in mind that all these deals expire October 31, 2011.
- 2012 – Looking for a brand-new 2012 Volkswagen Jetta at an affordable lease deal? How does $179 per month for 36 months with $1,199 due at signing sound? This affordable lease deal applies to the 2012 Volkswagen Jetta S model. Redesigned last year, the Jetta has a huge back seat and big trunk, both big pluses for families looking for an inexpensive small car. Starting price for the 2012 Volkswagen Jetta S begins at $16,495, while Jetta S with Sunroof is priced from $17,645. Note that the leasing deal on the 2012 Jetta is better than on the 2011 model. Why? Because the 2012 model carries a lower starting price, saving you $200 right off the bat.
- 2012 – Another 2012 car available for $179 per month for 36 months, but with $1,999 due at signing, is the compact 2012 Hyundai Elantra. This lease deal applies to Elantra GLS models with automatic transmission. Starting price for the five-passenger 2012 Hyundai Elantra GLS begins at $16,445. Featuring EPA-rated 29 mpg city and 40 mpg highway fuel economy, the Elantra is both affordable and fuel-efficient.
- 2011 – Get the compact 2011 Chevrolet Cruze, complete with 10 standard airbags, for an affordable $169 per month lease for 39 months with $1,169 due at signing. Note that this lease offer applies to the Cruze LS with six-speed manual transmission. Pricing for the 2011 Cruze LS begins at $16,525.
- 2012 – The compact 2012 Honda Civic LX sedan with five-speed automatic transmission is available for lease for $189 a month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing. Or, opt for a lease deal on the same vehicle of $240 per month on a 36-month lease with $0 down payment and $0 first month’s payment. The five-passenger 2012 Honda Civic sedan is priced from $15,605.
- 2011 – With seating for up to eight passengers, EPA-estimated 19 mpg city/28 mpg highway fuel economy, the 2011 Honda Odyssey makes for an affordable family vehicle with Honda’s October lease offer of $370 per month for 36 months – and with no money due at signing. Starting price for the 2011 Honda Odyssey is $28,075 for the LX model, up to $43,525 for Odyssey Touring Elite.
- 2011 BMW 3-Series – Living with luxury wheels just got a little easier with the $359 per month for 36 months with $3,584 due at signing on the 2011 BMW 3-Series, better known as the ultimate driving machine. This lease deal applies to 328i models. Starting price for the 2011 BMW 3-Series is $34,600 (for 328i sedan), up to $47,400 (for 328i convertible).
- 2012 Infiniti M – Applying to rear-wheel drive models with Premium Package, Infiniti is offering a $549 per month lease for 39 months with $2,999 due at signing on the 2012 Infiniti M. Pricing for the 2012 Infiniti M sporty large luxury car begins at $47,700 and the Premium Package is an additional $3,350.