It took a little bit for the Japanese automaker to publish the best Honda deals – lease and purchase – September 2011, but we finally have them. There’s a little something for everyone, some lease deals, some purchase incentives. Keep in mind that all deals expire October 31, 2011.
36 months or 2.9 percent financing for 37-60 months. Purchase financing deal applies to Civic sedan, coupe, HF (high fuel-efficiency), Si sedan and Si coupe models.
– Redesigned for this model year, the 2012 Honda Civic is now available with 1.9 percent financing for 24-
- 2011 – The fun-to-drive subcompact 2011 Honda Fit offers attractive 0.9 percent financing on a purchase for 24-36 months or 1.9 percent financing for 37-60 months.
- 2011 – The midsize 2011 Honda Accord sedan, perennially one of the best-selling cars in America, now is available for purchase with 0.9 percent financing for 24-36 months or 1.9 percent financing for 37-60 months. Purchase deal applies to Accord sedan, coupe and Crosstour models.
- 2011 – The compact crossover 2011 Honda CR-V has two deals available to consumers. The first is 0.9 percent financing on a 24-36 month purchase, or 1.9 percent financing for 37-60 months. The second is a lease deal of $219 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing. Note: the lease deal applies to CR-V 2WD LX models equipped with five-speed automatic transmission.
can purchase the 2011 Honda Pilot with 0.9 percent financing for 24-36 months or 1.9 percent financing for 37-60 months.
– Consumers in the market for a spacious midsize SUV with three rows of seating and lots of storage space
- 2011 – If a minivan seating up to eight is what your family needs, Honda has two great purchase and lease deals for you on a 2011 Odyssey. The purchase deal offers 0.9 percent financing for 24-36 months or 1.9 percent financing for 37-60 months. On the leasing side, there are two offers, both on Odyssey LX with five-speed automatic. The first is $319 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing. The second is $0 due at signing of the lease, $0 security deposit, $0 down payment and $0 first month’s payment, then $370 per month for 35 months.
If you’re in the market for a new vehicle – small car, midsize sedan, compact crossover, midsize SUV or minivan – and it just has to be a Honda, be sure to thoroughly review the best Honda deals, lease and purchase, September 2011. But be prepared to know what these vehicles are selling for in your area, so you can negotiate the best price with the dealer on either a purchase or a lease.