Luxury lease deals aren’t what they were in their heyday, but there are still good ones available for savvy shoppers, so check out the best luxury car lease deals February 2012 that we’ve found. As always, you should first do your research, thoroughly check out what’s available and whether or not the vehicle works for your particular needs, then negotiate the bottom line with the dealer.
- 2012 – The well-reviewed and well-appointed 2012 Buick LaCrosse luxury sedan is available through February 29, 2012 with a $329 per month for 39 months lease with $1,749 due at signing. Offer applies to the 2012 Buick LaCrosse with 1SL.
- 2012 – Consumers looking for a sporty luxury car can get into a 2012 Acura TSX with an attractive lease offer of $299 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing. Lease offer expires February 29, 2012.
- 2011 BMW 328i xDrive – Just a sample of the many different lease offers from BMW, good through February 29, 2012 is this one on the 2011 BMW 328i xDrive sedan featuring BMW’s intelligent all-wheel drive system, Valvetronic, and 230-horsepower 3.0-liter in-line six-cylinder engine. The offer is for a $349 per month lease for 33 months with $3,514 due at signing.
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 Sport Sedan – Also available through the end of February is a luxury car lease deal on the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 Sport Sedan, powered by a 201-horsepower 1.4-liter turbocharged direct-injection four-cylinder engine matched with a seven-speed automatic transmission. The offer, for well-qualified individuals, is for a $349 per month lease for 33 months with $4,009 due at signing.
- 2012 Sedan – Cadillac is offering qualified individuals an ultra low-mileage lease of $399 per month for 36 months with $399 due at signing on a specific model of the 2012 Cadillac CTS Sedan (excluding V-Series), with a MSRP of $38,165.36. At the end of the lease, mileage in excess of 30,000 miles will be charged at $.25 per mile. This ultra low-mileage lease offer expires February 29, 2012.
- 2012 Volvo S60 T5 FWD – Well-qualified customers can lease a 2012 Volvo S60 T5 FWD (front-wheel drive) luxury sedan for $299 per month for 36 months with $3,293 due at signing. The S60 T5, with a starting MSRP of $31,300, is powered by a 250-horsepower turbocharged 2.5-liter five-cylinder engine paired with a six-speed Geartronic transmission.
- 2012 Sedan – Good through the end of February, Infiniti is offering two lease deals for well-qualified consumers on the 2012 Infiniti G25 Sedan Journey RWD with moonroof. The first lease deal is for $399 per month for 39 months with $0 due at signing. The second lease deal is for $299 per month for 39 months with $3,298 due at signing.
- 2012 Sedan – Now through February 29, 2012, the 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 3.8L V6 Standard Package is offered with a lease of $399 per month for 36 months with $2,999 due at signing.