Luxury lease deals aren’t what they were in the recent past, but there are still good ones available for savvy shoppers, so check out the best luxury car lease deals March 2012 that we’ve found. As always, you should first do your research, thoroughly check out what’s available and whether or not the vehicle works for your particular needs, then negotiate the bottom line with the dealer.
- 2012 Buick Regal – Looking for a luxury midsize sedan? Lease the 2012 Buick Regal for $269 per month for 39 months with $1,579 due at signing. Lease offer expires April 30, 2012.
- 2012 – How about a sporty 2012 Acura TSX? The automaker has two attractive lease options available to well-qualified consumers through April 30, 2012. Lease for $299 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing; or, choose the $0 due at signing and no first month’s payment lease program of $350 per month on a 36-month lease.
- 2012 Volvo S60 T5 FWD – Good through April 2, 2012, well-qualified customers can lease a 2012 Volvo S60 T5 FWD (front-wheel drive) luxury sedan for $299 per month for 36 months with $3,293 due at signing. The S60 T5, with a starting MSRP of $31,300, is powered by a 250-horsepower turbocharged 2.5-liter five-cylinder engine paired with a six-speed Geartronic transmission.
- 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan – Drive off in a 2011 BMW 328i xDrive sedan with a $349 per month for 30 months lease and $3,053 due at signing. Vehicle comes well-equipped with premium and value packages, automatic transmission, and includes destination charges. Lease offer available through April 2, 2012.
- 2012 Journey Sedan – Lease the 2012 Infiniti G37 Journey rear-wheel drive with automatic transmission and premium package for $359 per month on a 39-month lease with $2,999 due at signing. Offer available through April 2, 2012.
- 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 Sport Sedan – Available through April 2, 2012, is a luxury car lease deal on the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 Sport Sedan, powered by a 201-horsepower 1.4-liter turbocharged direct-injection four-cylinder engine matched with a seven-speed automatic transmission. The offer, for well-qualified individuals, is for a $369 per month lease for 33 months with $4,029 due at signing.
- 2012 – Depending on the area of the country and good through May 1, 2012, Audi and/or Audi dealers are offering leases for $389 to $399 per month, with total due at signing varying, from $3,579 in the Detroit, Michigan area to $3,973 in Marietta, Georgia on the 2012 Audi A4 Quattro premium. In North Miami Beach, Florida, lease the A4 2.0T Premium for $0 down and $399 per month for 42 months, or a low $299 per month on a 42-month lease.
- 2012 Sedan – Now through April 2, 2012, the 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan 3.8L V6 Standard Package is offered with a lease of $399 per month for 36 months with $2,999 due at signing. Lease deal is available in the East, South, Central, South Central, and West).
- 2012 – Well-qualified buyers can opt for the $739 per month, 36-month lease with $4,999 due at signing on the 2012 Hyundai Equus Signature model. Offer is available in the East, South, Central, South Central, and West and expires April 2, 2012.