Just because you want to get into a more upscale ride doesn’t mean you’re oblivious to getting a good deal. In fact, smart shoppers always look to save money wherever they can, luxury cars included. Here is a rundown of some of the best luxury car lease deals May 2012.
- 2012 BMW 5-Series – While the smaller 3-Series seems to get all the ink from enthusiast magazines and blogs, the bigger and more powerful 2012 BMW 5-Series luxury sedan may be just what you’re after. In May, consumers can lease the 5-Series for $549 per month for 36 months with $3,174 due at signing. With manufacturer’s suggested retail prices (MSRPs) ranging from $46,900 to $68,300, you can get into uncompromised luxury at an affordable monthly lease payment.
- 2012 Volvo C70 – If open-air, top-down driving in a spirited luxury car is more to your liking, through May 31, 2012, lease the 2012 Volvo C70 for $449 per month on a 36-month lease and plunk down $2,943 at signing. MSRPs on the 2012 Volkswagen C70 range from $40,450 to $44,650.
- 2012 – Good through July 2, 2012, well-qualified buyers can purchase the 2012 Cadillac CTS wagon and get 0.9 percent financing for 36 months. There’s also an attractive $319 per month, 36-month lease with $2,319 due at signing on the 2012 Cadillac CTS sedan (excluding V-Series with1SB/MX0). Note that since this is an ultra-low mileage lease, there is a mileage charge of $0.25/mile over 30,000 miles. Lease offer expires July 2, 2012.
- 2012 – Lease the 2012 Acura TSX for a monthly lease payment of $299 on a 36-month lease, with a total of $1,999 due at signing, or $350 per month for 36 months with $0 due at signing and $0 first month’s payment. Both lease deals are good through July 9, 2012.
- 2012 Infiniti G – For just $399 per month on a 39-month lease and with $0 due at signing, you can lease the 2012 Sedan Journey RWD with moonroof. Or, move up into the 2012 Journey RWD sedan with automatic transmission and premium package and lease for $439 per month for 39 months with $0 due at signing. Note that supplies may be limited in some regional areas. Both Infiniti G lease offers are available through May 31, 2012.
- 2012 – With starting manufacturer’s suggested retail prices (MSRPs) ranging from $59,000 to $66,000, opting for a lease may be the right approach. Through May 31, 2012, the 2012 Hyundai Equus Signature is available to lease for $739 per month for 36 months, with $3,999 due at signing. See your local Hyundai dealer for lease and warranty details.
- 2012 – Get into the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class through the end of the month (May 31, 2012) by taking advantage of the 33-month lease deal of $369 per month, with $4,029 due at signing. This offer is available on the C250 Sport Sedan. If you’d prefer the C300 4MATIC Sport Sedan, the lease offer here is also $369 per month for 33 months, with $4,029 due at signing. Don’t want a sedan? How about the C250 Coupe for $399 per month for 36 months, with $3,844 due at signing?