Interested in finding the best new SUV deals and incentives June 2011? You’ve come to the right spot. We’ve scoured what’s currently available and have arrived at a sampling of incentives you may find enticing.
Our source is U.S. News and World Report for the Best Car Deals: June 2011. For some, we’ve drilled down further into individual manufacturer listings in the site.
- 2011 – Sales of the all-new 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee midsize SUV are hotter than ever. Redesigned to be more crossover-like, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is still supremely adept off-road. After all, it’s a Jeep. For June (through July 5), Jeep is offering well-qualified buyers 1.9 percent financing for up to 60 months in most regions. Starting price for the 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee ranges from $30,215 to $42,295.
- 2011 – Looking for an SUV that’s a little smaller and still fuel-efficient? While consumers are flocking toward smaller vehicles in general and snapping them up, Volkswagen still thought to offer zero-percent financing for up to 60 months on the 2011 Tiguan small crossover SUV. The fun-to-drive Tiguan gets EPA-estimated 19 mpg city/26 mpg highway and starting prices range from $23,720 to $37,390.
- 2011 – Ford, on the other hand, is offering a couple of regional deals on the 2011 Edge. In the Southwest, the deal is $2,500 cash back, while the offer is $2,000 cash back available to well-qualified buyers in the Northeast, Southeast, Northwest and West. Starting prices on the 2011 Ford Edge range from $27,515 to $38,375. Offer expires July 5.
- 2011 – All-new for 2011, the Ford Explorer midsize SUV is more crossover than SUV with its redesign. It’s also a hot seller for Ford, which, nonetheless, is offering $500 cash back OR 2.9 percent financing for 36 months to qualified buyers in the Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, West and Southwest. Explorer starting prices range from $28,360 to $39,535. Offer expires July 5.
- 2011 – Sometimes the right vehicle is a full-size SUV. Check out the 2011 Ford Expedition, available with $3,000 cash back OR zero-percent financing for 60 months. Offer expires July 5 and is available in the Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, West and Southwest. The starting MSRP for the 2011 Ford Expedition ranges from $36,000 to $52,100.
- 2011 – Buyers can choose from zero percent financing for 36 months or $4,000 cash back in the Northeast, Southeast, Northwest, West and Southwest on the 2011 Nissan Armada. Offer expires July 6. Starting prices for the 2011 Nissan Armada range from $38,490 to $53,790.
- 2011 – Nissan is offering two regional deals on the 2011 Pathfinder SUV. In the Northeast, the offer is zero percent financing for 36 months, 1.9 percent financing for 60 months OR $2,000 cash back. In the Southeast, Northwest, West and Southwest, it’s the same zero percent financing for 36 months, 1.9 percent financing for 60 months OR $2,500 cash back. All offers expire July 6. Find the Pathfinder of your dreams with MSRP ranging from $28,570 to $43,250.
Didn’t find what you like in these best new SUV deals and incentives June 2011? Go to the manufacturer page on the U.S. News and World Report site and check out what’s currently available.