Judging by some of the deals being offered this month, February must be truck month. Perhaps the manufacturers are seeing exactly how hard North America is getting walloped with snow, and they figure what better time to buy a truck? You may need one of these beasts, equipped with 4WD, the most powerful engine, and a tow package, just to dig your sedan out of the Alaskan tundra that you once called your driveway. Then again, you may just like trucks. Either way, we’ve got you covered with the best new truck deals and incentives for February 2011.
We said there would be great deals and we meant it. It all starts off with Chevrolet offering some amazing cash back or low financing on nearly their entire truck line. Here’s what you need to check out from them:
- 2011 Chevy Avalanche $3,000 Cash Allowance or 0% APR up to 60 months
- 2011 Chevy Colorado Ext. Cab $2,500 Cash Allowance or 0% APR up to 60 months
- 2011 Chevy Silverado Up to $2,500 Cash Allowance or 0% APR up to 60 months
The Avalanche and the Silverado are definitely worth a gander. The Colorado hasn’t received a whole lot of praise recently, but the deal is nice.
GMC is currently offering their loyalty rewards, so there may be no better time for current GMC owners to get an upgrade. The loyalty cash is $1,000, but some of the added incentives could run savings up fairly high. For example, you could save up to $7,000 on a 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Ext. or Crew Cab if you finance with Ally and get the PowerTech Package.
Did you think the deals were going to get better or worse? If you said better, you win the prize! What’s the prize, you ask? Well, it’s brought to you by Ford and it goes like this:
- 2011 SuperCab & SuperCrew Up to $3,500 Cash Back
- 2011 $4,500 Cash Back or 0% APR for 60 months + $2,000 Bonus Cash
- 2011 Ford Super Duty pickups Up to $3,500 Cash Back
It’s fairly plain to see that the Ranger is an incredible deal, but don’t rule out the F-150 models; the cash back on those monsters may come close to taking care of the mandatory SuperCab or SuperCrew upgrade itself. The Super Duty deal is perfect for those seeking a powerful work truck.
Dodge trucks seem to be the one line of vehicle they aren’t shy about giving incentives on this February. Here are some of the best truck deals they are currently offering:
- 2011 0% APR for up to 72 months
- 2011 Up to $2,000 Cash Allowance or 0% APR for 36 months
- 2011 & 3500 Up to $1,000 Cash Allowance or 0% APR for 36 months + No-Extra-Charge Hemi V8 Upgrade
- 2011 Dodge Ram Chassis Cab 3500, 4500, & 5500 Up to $2,500 Cash Allowance or 2.9% APR for 36 months
The 0% interest for up to 72 months on all 2010 models for Dodge applies to the 2010 pickups as well. Of all the above deals, the free Hemi upgrade on the 2500 and 3500 series, and the APR on the Dakota are your best options.
Toyota is taking it easy for February. Maybe they’re planning for a really huge spring event and don’t want to jump the gun by depleting inventory now. In any case, their best deal for this month is on the Tundra. It’s as follows:
- 2011 (B&C Cabs Only) Up to $2,250 Cash Back or 0% APR for 60 months
Honda doesn’t have much to offer in the truck line, but what they do have, they offer with a decent APR for February:
- 2010 1.9% APR for up to 60 months
Topping off the truck deals is Nissan. They are another manufacturer who doesn’t offer a plethora of truck options, but they do offer some really great deals for the shortest month of the year, so act fast on these:
- 2011 $2,000 Cash Back or 0% APR for up to 60 months
- 2011 Nissan Titan $4,500 Cash Back or 0% APR for up to 60 months
Be sure to also see if the vehicles you’re considering, especially if it’s a hybrid, electric, or alternative fuel-powered, can qualify for a federal or state tax credit, deduction, or rebate. Here’s more info on new car tax credit, hybrid car tax credit, and electric car tax credit.