Are you looking for the best SUV deals, lease and incentives, April 2012? You’ve come to the right spot as we’ve gathered some pretty attractive offers, all of which are available through April 30, 2012.
- 2012 – The family-friendly 2012 Buick Enclave, three-row, up to eight-passenger luxury crossover SUV is available this month with zero-percent financing for up to 60 months, or $1,500 customer cash. With manufacturer’s suggested retail prices ranging from $36,350 to $45,080, this might be a good way to get into a full-size luxury crossover designed to meet all your needs.
- 2012 – The corporate sibling to the Buick Enclave, the 2012 Chevrolet Traverse offers the same roominess and safety for a smaller price tag. This month buyers can opt to purchase and get $2,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 60 months. Lease deal is $299 per month for 24 months with $1,849 due at signing (applies to Traverse 2WD with 1LS trim). Starting price on the base 2012 Chevy Traverse is $29,510.
- 2012 – If towing is a consideration, and you want the roominess and passenger-capability of a full-size SUV, check out the 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe, available this month with $1,000 cash back (excluding Tahoe Hybrid). Or, lease the Tahoe for $439 per month for 39 months with $3,069 due at signing (applies to Tahoe 2WD with 1LS trim and excludes Tahoe Hybrid).
- 2012 – Fancy the midsize 2012 Honda Pilot family hauler SUV? April purchase deals include 0.9 percent financing for 24-36 months or 1.9 percent for 37-60 months. On the leasing side, there are a number of 36-month lease deals available, depending on model. These range from $289 per month with $1,999 due at signing on the Pilot LX 2WD with five-speed automatic transmission to $359 per month with $2,599 due at signing on the Pilot EX 4WD with leather and five-speed automatic transmission.
- 2012 – How about a midsize crossover SUV such as the 2012 Kia Sorento? This month, the Sorento is available with 1.9 percent financing for 36 months plus bonus cash of $1,500. Consumers can also lease the Sorento LX 2.4-liter with automatic transmission for $239 per month for 36 months with $2,499 due at signing.
- 2012 – On the compact crossover SUV side, the 2012 Kia Sportage offers the same 1.9 percent financing for 36 months (but no extra cash). It’s also available to lease for $229 per month for 36 months with $2,499 due at signing (applies to Sportage LX 2.4-liter with automatic transmission).
- 2012 – With standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive, the 2012 Subaru Forester offers sure-footed, safe driving at a reasonable price. Starting MSRPs range from $20,595 to $29,895. During April, finance the Forester for 0.9 percent financing or lease the standard model for $249 per month for 42 months with $1,949 due at signing.
While the foregoing are some of the early posted best SUV deals, lease and incentives, April 2012, there are others to check out as well. Remember that to be a good deal, a proposed new SUV lease or purchase needs to fit your lifestyle as well as your wallet.