Are you in the market for a crossover or sport utility vehicle and looking for the best SUV deals, lease and purchase, March 2012? We’ve got you covered with some of the best of both available to well-qualified consumers this month.
Note that unless otherwise indicated, all lease and purchase offers expire April 2, 2012.
- 2012 – With seating for up to seven, plenty of cargo capacity and towing up to 4,800 pounds, the 2012 Ford Flex midsize crossover vehicle fills a lot of family needs. Buy it this month and get $3,000 cash back, or $1,000 cash back plus zero-percent financing for up to 60 months, or 1.9 percent financing for 72 months (available in the Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest and West). Or, take advantage of two lease deals. In the Northeast, lease the 2012 Ford Flex SEL FWD for $329 per month for 24 months with $3,523 due at signing. In the West, on the 2012 Flex SEL FWD with no-charge leather, the 24-month lease is $219 per month, with $3,658 due at signing.
- 2012 – Also seating up to seven, plus 5,000-pound towing ability, the 2012 Ford Explorer purchase offers include: $1,000 cash back or 1.9 percent financing for 36 months on Explorer AWD or $1,500 cash back or $500 cash back plus 1.9 percent financing for 36 months on Explorer FWD, both in the Northeast. The same two offers, without specifying AWD or FWD, apply in the Southeast, Southwest and Northwest, and the West, respectively. Or, choose from three lease deals: $299 for 24 months with $3,027 due at signing (Southeast); $319 for 24 months with $4,713 due at signing on Explorer XLT with leather (Northeast), and $319 for 24 months with $3,738 due at signing on Explorer XLT 4×2 (West).
- 2012 – With seating for up to eight passengers and more cargo space than many full-size SUVs, the 2012 Chevrolet Traverse crossover is available to purchase through April 30, 2012 with $2,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 60 months. Chevy is also offering a $299 per month, 24-month lease with $1,849 due at signing on Traverse 2WD with 1LS.
- 2012 – Buy the full-size 2012 Nissan Armada SUV and get $2,000 cash back, or zero-percent financing for 36 months or 1.9 percent for 60 months. Nissan is also offering a $519 per month, 39-month lease with $2,999 due at signing on the Armada SV 4×4. Both offers available in the Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest and West.
- 2012 – With two purchase deals and one lease offer, consumers can find a lot to like in the 2012 Kia Sorento. Through April 2, 2012, buy the crossover and get $1,500 cash back, while another purchase deal is good for 1.9 percent financing for 36 months plus $1,500 bonus cash (expires April 30, 2012). On the leasing side, the deal is $239 per month on a 36-month lease with $2,499 due at signing on the Sorento LX 2.4L with automatic transmission (expires April 30, 2012).
Note that there are other best SUV deals, lease and purchase, March 2012, available from various foreign automakers that are offering low financing rates, plus a number of lease deals.