If you need to buy a new truck right now, check out the best truck deals, lease and incentives, April 2012. The good news is that there are quite a few attractive offers available right now, with varying expiration dates on the deals. Here’s a quick summary:
- 2012 – The best-selling pickup truck in America for decades is available through July 2, 2012 with up to $2,500 cash back or $1,000 cash back plus 2.9 percent financing for up to 36 months.
- 2012 – Not to be outdone, perennial arch-rival Chevrolet is offering $2,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 72 months on the purchase of the 2012 Silverado 1500 (excluding Hybrid). Several lease deals are also available, ranging from $219 per month on a 39-month lease with $1,929 due at signing (offer good on the 1500 regular cab with two-wheel drive (2WD) and 1WT, and excludes Hybrid), to $329 per month for 39 months with $2,479 due at signing (applies to Silverado 1500 extended cab with four-wheel drive (4WD) and 1LT, and excludes Hybrid). There’s also a purchase deal on the 2012 , and the 2012 Silverado HD (2500HD and 3500HD), good for $2,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 72 months. All purchase and lease deals expire April 30, 2012.
- 2012 – The compact 2012 Chevrolet Colorado extended cab pickup is available for purchase with $2,000 cash back or 1.9 percent financing for 60 months (offer expires April 30, 2012).
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 – Purchase the full-size GMC Sierra 1500 (excluding Hybrid) and get $2,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 72 months. The same offers apply separately to the 2012 . Or lease the Sierra 1500 with 3SA (excluding Hybrid) for $299 per month for 39 months with $2,559 due at signing. All offers expire April 30, 2012.
- 2012 – The more upscale counterpart to the Chevy Colorado, the 2012 GMC Canyon is available for purchase through the end of April with 1.9 percent financing for 60 months or $1,000, $1,500 and $2,000 consumer cash on regular cab, crew cab, and extended cab models, respectively.
- 2012 – The best deal here, good through April 30, 2012, is a break on financing – 0.9 percent for 24 to 36 months or 1.9 percent financing for 37 to 60 months.
- 2012 Ram 1500 – Purchase the 2012 Ram 1500 Tradesman HD and get zero-percent financing for up to 36 months or up to $3,000 cash back. Get up to $3,500 cash back or zero-percent financing on Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab, Express Quad Cab, Outdoorsman Regular Cab, and several other models. Or, lease the Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 4×2, 6-foot, 4-inch box for $289 per month for 36 months with $2,999 due at signing. All offers are good through April 30, 2012.
- 2012 Nissan Titan – Lease the 2012 Nissan Titan full-size pickup for $499 per month for 39 months and $2,999 due at signing. Or purchase various Titan models and get zero-percent financing for up to 36 months or $3,000 cash back (good on all trims except PRO 4X), available through April 30, 2012.
- 2012 – Purchase the full-size 2012 Toyota Tundra and get zero-percent financing for 60 months plus $1,000 bonus cash. Get $2,500 cash back on Tundra CrewMax and $2,250 on Tundra Regular and Double Cab models. Offers good through the end of April 2012.