If you are in the market and looking for a good pickup to handle all your wants and needs, check out the best truck deals, lease and purchase, March 2012. For well-qualified consumers, there are some attractive offers this month, good through April 2, 2012.
– Ford is offering up to $3,500 cash in various parts of the country on the purchase of specific models, as follows:
- $2,000 cash back in the West and Northwest on Regular Cab
- $2,500 cash back in the West and Northwest on SuperCab and SuperCrew
- $2,500 cash back in the Southwest on Regular Cab, SuperCab and SuperCrew
- $3,000 cash back in the Northeast and Southeast on Regular Cab
- $3,500 cash back in the Northeast and Southeast on SuperCab, SuperCrew
Or, lease the 2012 F-150 SuperCab 4×4 with chrome in the Northeast for $269 per month for 24 months with $5,263 due at signing. There’s also a $249 per month, 24-month lease with $4,058 due at signing in the West on a F-150 SuperCrew XLT 4×2 with chrome and tow packages.
- 2012 Ford Super-Duty – Purchase a 2012 Ford Super-Duty with diesel engine and get $4,000 cash back or $1,000 cash back plus 0.9 percent financing for 36 months or 1.9 percent financing for 48 months. On a gas-powered Super-Duty, the cash back is $2,000, or the same $1,000 cash back or 0.9 percent for 36 months, or 1.9 percent for 48 months. Offers available in the Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest and West.
- 2012 , Hybrid, or Silverado HD – Buyers can get $2,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 72 months on any of these models. Chevy is also offering lease deals on the 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (excluding Hybrid) ranging from $219 to $329 per month for 39 months with money due at signing from $1,929 (regular cab, 2WD, 1WT) to $2,479 on Silverado 1500 extended cab, 4WD, 1LT. Purchase and lease offers expire April 30, 2012.
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500, Hybrid – Similar to the Chevy full-size truck offers, buyers of the 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 and Sierra 1500 Hybrid can get $2,000 customer cash or zero-percent financing for 72 months. GMC is also offering a $299 per month, 39-month lease with $2,559 due at signing on the 2012 Sierra 1500 with 3SA (excludes Hybrid). Purchase and lease deals expire April 30, 2012.
- 2012 – Purchase the 2012 Nissan Frontier S and get $2,000 cash back, or zero-percent financing for 60 months or 1.9 percent financing for 72 months. On all Frontier trims except S, the offer is for $2,500 cash back or the same financing choices. There is also a $229 per month, 39-month lease with $2,449 due at signing on the KC SV 4×4 AT trim. All purchase and lease deals are available in the Northeast, Northwest, Southeast, Southwest and West.
- 2012 – Buyers can get $2,000 cash back or 1.9 percent financing for 60 months on the compact 2012 Chevrolet Colorado extended cab pickup, good through April 30, 2012.
- 2012 – On the GMC sibling Canyon compact pickup, the purchase deals (also good through April 30, 2012) are for 1.9 percent financing for 60 months, or $1,000, $1,500 or $2,000 customer cash back on regular cab, crew cab or extended cab, respectively. Note that financing offers cannot be combined with customer cash.