If a new truck is something you’re setting your sights on this month, be sure to check out these best truck deals, lease and purchase, May 2012.
- 2012 – With manufacturer’s suggested retail prices (MSRPs) ranging from $16,875 to $27,835, there’s still room to get a good deal on the 2012 Toyota Tacoma compact truck. On a purchase, good through May 31, 2012, Toyota is offering $500 cash back in New York, or zero-percent financing for 36 months, or 1.9 percent for 48 months in the Southeast. Leasing is available through May 31, 2012 for $249 per month for 36 months with $2,999 due at signing (New York), and $249/month on a 39-month lease with $2,248 due at signing (Southeast).
Other purchase deals, effective through June 4, 2012, vary by region and include: $1,500 cash back in the Gulf States on Tacoma equipped with Texas, Oklahoma or TSS accessory package; $500 cash back in New England, Mid-Atlantic, Ohio Valley, Midwest, Gulf States, Mountain and West; and $500 cash back or zero-percent financing for 36 months, or 1.9 percent for 48 months in Northern California. Leasing deals range from $299 per month for 36 months with $1,999 due at signing on 2.7-liter four-cylinder Tacoma in Southern California, to $339 per month on a 36-month lease with $2,499 due at signing on Tacoma 4WD in the Midwest.
- 2012 – The best-selling pickup truck in America for decades is available through July 2, 2012 with purchase deals varying by region. In the Southwest, for example, buyers can get up to $3,500 cash back on the F-150 SuperCab or $3,000 cash back on Super Crew and Regular Cab models. Similar cash-back deals are available in other regions. The Southeast has two purchase deals: $2,500 cash back or $1,000 cash back plus 2.9 percent financing for up to 36 months on Regular Cab, and $3,000 cash back or $1,000 cash back plus 2.9 percent financing for up to 36 months on Super Cab and Super Crew. All purchase deals expire July 2, 2012.
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500 – Purchase the full-size GMC Sierra 1500 (excluding Hybrid) and get $2,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 60 months, or $3,000 consumer cash on crew and extended cab models or $2,000 on regular cab.. On the 2012 , the purchase deal is zero-percent financing for 60 months or $3,000 consumer cash. Or lease the Sierra 1500 with 3SA (excluding Hybrid) for $299 per month for 39 months with $2,559 due at signing. All offers expire July 2, 2012.
- 2012 – The more upscale counterpart to the Chevy Colorado, the 2012 GMC Canyon is available for purchase through July 2, 2012 with 1.9 percent financing for 60 months or $1,000, $1,500 and $2,000 consumer cash on regular cab, crew cab, and extended cab models, respectively.
- 2012 Ram 1500 – Purchase the 2012 Ram 1500 and get zero-percent financing for up to 36 months plus $1,000 on select models, or up to $3,500 cash back on Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab, Express Quad Cab, Outdoorsman Regular Cab, and several other models. Or, lease the Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 4×2, 6-foot, 4-inch box for $289 per month for 39 months with $2,999 due at signing.
- 2012 – Purchase the 2012 Nissan Frontier compact pickup in Southern California and get $2,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for up to 60 months or 1.9 percent financing for up to 72 months. Offers available through May 31, 2012. Similar deals on Frontier are available in other regions.
- 2012 – The best deal here, good through July 9, 2012, is a break on financing – 0.9 percent for 24 to 36 months or 1.9 percent financing for 37 to 60 months.