Whether you’re looking for a compact or a full-size pickup, the Black Friday truck deals being offered may be just too good to pass up. But be sure to pay attention to the details, since reading what’s included among the various deals being offered can get tricky, particularly with so many different variations of trucks.
Grouped by manufacturer, here are some of the best Black Friday truck deals going on. In case you miss Black Friday, some deals have later expiration dates, as noted. If you want your choice of the inventory, better shop early.
Chevrolet (deals available through January 2, 2013)
– Chevy is offering consumers $4,500 cash back or zero-percent financing for up to 60 months on the unique 2012 Chevrolet
- 2012 , Silverado 1500 Hybrid – While the deals are separate, the details are similar. Buyers can get $3,500 cash back on the 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 or $3,000 on Silverado 1500 Hybrid, or take advantage of zero-percent financing for up to 60 months on either model.
- 2012 Chevrolet Silverado HD – The heavy-duty 2012 Chevy Silverado HD is also available with zero-percent, up to 60-month financing or $3,000 cash back on a purchase.
GMC (deals available through January 2, 2013)
– Here the purchase offer is 1.9 percent financing for 60 months, or cash back as follows: $500 (regular cab), $1,000 (crew cab), or $1,500
- 2012 GMC Sierra 1500, Sierra 1500 Hybrid – Zero-percent financing for 60 months, or cash back on all models, as follows: $2,000 (Sierra 1500 regular cab), $3,000 (Sierra 1500 crew cab and Sierra 1500 Hybrid), or $3,500 (Sierra 1500 extended cab).
- 2012 GMC Sierra HD – Applicable to 2500HD and 3500HD models of the 2012 GMC Sierra HD: zero-percent financing for 60 months or $2,500 consumer cash.
Ford (deals available through January 2, 2013)
cash back (in the Southeast), to up to $6,500 cash back or zero-percent financing for 60 months plus $1,000 trade assistance in the Northwest and Southwest. There are also two 36-month lease deals on the Super Cab XLT 4×4 with chrome and tow package, for $249 per month and $3,848 due at signing (Southwest), or $269 per month and $4,863 due at signing (Northeast).
– Various purchase deals, depending on region, ranging from up to $3,000 cash back or 2.9 percent financing for up to 36 months with $3,000
Nissan (deals expire November 30, 2012)
- 2012 – Lease the Frontier King-Cab SV trim with four-wheel drive and automatic transmission for $249 per month for 36 months with $2,449 due at signing. Purchase deals on S trim include zero-percent financing (36 months) plus $500 NMAC cash (financed through NMAC), 0.9 percent (60 months) plus $500 NMAC cash, 1.9 percent (72 months) plus $500 NMAC cash, or $1,000 cash back plus $500 NMAC cash). On non-S trim, the deals are the same with the exception of $1,500 cash back plus $500 NMAC cash.
- 2012 Nissan Titan – Available on the Titan Crew Cab SV SWB trim with four-wheel drive and SV value truck package is a 39-month lease at $499 per month with $2,999 due at signing. Titan models excluding PRO-4X and for PRO-4X trim also have zero-percent financing (36 months), 0.9 percent (60 months), 1.9 percent (72 months), or cash back, depending on region, of $3,000-$4,000 (excluding PRO-4X) and $5,000 (PRO-4X).
- 2012 Ram 1500 – Check out the Ram official site for full details, but consumers can get up to $4,000 cash allowance on various 2012 Ram 1500 models (regular cab, Sport, Tradesman, Outdoorsman, Laramie, Big Horn, ST, SLT, etc.), or zero-percent financing for up to 60 months plus $500 cash allowance on select models, or zero-percent for up to 36 months plus $500 cash allowance on select models. Or, lease a Ram 1500 Express Quad Cab 4X2 6’4” box for $289 per month for 39 months with $2,999 due at signing.
back on Tacoma with Texas or TSS accessory package (Gulf States). Or, lease for $299 per month for 36 months with $2,999 due at signing (New York).
– Purchase deals vary by region, ranging from $500 cash back (New York, mid-Atlantic, northern California, Northwest) to $1,750 cash
- 2012 – Numerous purchase deals (expiring December 3, 2012) on the full-size 2012 Toyota Tundra. These range from $2,500 cash back or zero-percent financing for 60 months plus $1,300 cash back on regular and double-cab models (New England and Ohio Valley), to $5,000 cash back or zero-percent financing for 72 months plus $2,000 cash back on Special Edition CrewMax models with Texas, Oklahoma or TSS accessory package (Gulf States). There are varying regional 36-month lease deals as well, ranging from $299 per month with $2,999 due at signing on the four-wheel drive double cab (New England) to $439 per month with $0 due at signing plus $1,500 lease cash on two-wheel drive Tundra CrewMax 4.6-liter V8 (Southern California).