Overview (Overall Grade after 8 Categories: A -)
Thefamily sedan was heavily revised for the 2015 model year with over 1,000 changes made meaning this was more than just a mere midlife model refresh. So despite the fact that its powertrain offerings are pretty much carried over with the 2.5 liter 4-cylinder, Hybrid and our tester’s stout 3.5 liter V6 all on offer we couldn’t help but feel like we were driving something altogether new in the 2015 Toyota Camry. And we think it has to do with more than just the elegant and lovely new steering wheel that Toyota has fitted to all Camry models.
Apparently Toyota changed every exterior body panel but the roof of the Camry and it shows in how little it resembles last year’s reserved and rather dorky looking version.
What we loved about the 2015 Toyota Camry XLE V6
- The new exterior styling
- The powerful, refined and sturdy 3.5 liter V6 engine
- The high quality, comfortable and minimalist interior layout
What we didn’t love about the 2015 Toyota Camry XLE V6
- That it wasn’t the new XSE sporty trim level
- If it came with a lesser engine would we like it less?
- Pricey up here at the top
To read the full review, visit 2015 Toyota Camry.