Overview (Final Score: B+)
The 2015 Escalade is an all-new design for the widely appealing sport utility. The luxury class is competitive, with both high profits and tough audiences being at stake. The Escalade is most well known for its bold design, powerful V8, and bling-tastic curb presence.
For the 2015 model year, Cadillac has improved the Escalade’s looks, upgraded its interior, and added more standard features and high-tech safety options. It’s a compelling combination of street cred and suburban luxury.
What We Loved About the 2015
- Beautiful interior, especially with the Kona leather upgrade.
- Intelligent color and wheel options to appeal to a wide audience.
- Excellent on-road drive with one of the quietest interiors on the market.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2015 Cadillac Escalade
- Pricey compared to many rivals.
- Clunky and sometimes frustrating infotainment interface.
- High loading floor in the rear cargo area.
To read the full review and learn more about why we call the interior “mesmerizing,” visit 2015 Cadillac Escalade.