Overview (Final Score: A-)
The Santa Fe is a strong entry into the small and midsize crossover markets. Hyundai is stepping up their game overall as a company, with their on-point marketing strategy focusing on the surprise many might have at the quality and bold styling the company is bringing. Hyundai is doing a good job of moving away from the “knockoff next door” label that many have attached to them and becoming a self-identifying brand throughout their lineup. The 2015 Santa Fe is a big part of that.
What We Loved About the 2015
- Excellent handling characteristics.
- Upscale interiors with a lot of room and cargo capacity.
- Smart infotainment that’s easy to use.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Base level engine in the Sport is doggish.
- Fuel economy is sub-par at all levels, especially in the Sport model.
- Headroom can be an issue in front if sunroof or panoramic glass is opted for.
Read more about by visiting the 2015 Santa Fe review.