Overview (Final Score: A)
The 2016is an all-new offering for this model year. Completely revamped, the Cruze is now much sexier and far more sophisticated than its previous generations have ever been. High points to the new design are a compelling exterior, a smart and roomy interior, and a decidedly top-notch value proposition.
What We Loved About the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze
- Excellent interior experience.
- Segment-topping fuel economy.
- Peppy and surprisingly quiet ride.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2016 Chevrolet Cruze
- Safety is not yet established.
- Reliability is so far unknown.
- Strong competition from rivals in the segment.
Interested in the 2016 Cruze? Learn more about the car in the full review here.