Overview (Final Score: A)
The 2016 is a powerful mixture of nostalgia and present-day expectation. Redesigned in 2015, the Mustang jumped into the modern age without losing its focus on being the affordable, everyman’s muscle car. This pony car that started the term continues to carry with it performance and style and does so with a greatly-improved interior and a much more sports-oriented chassis.
What We Loved About the 2016 Ford Mustang
- Very well-done interior with high levels of quality thorughout.
- Fun performance and handling for the price paid.
- Superb new infotainment interface in Sync 3.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2016 Ford Mustang
- Not crazy about the rear-end styling.
- Rear seats are nearly useless.
- Base V6 engine is bereft of muscle.
To read the full review, visit 2016 Ford Mustang