Overview (Overall Grade after 8 Categories: A-)
We couldn’t remove the stupid grin on our face as we approached the turn to head home where we decided, “… let’s go for a drive up the coast.” We didn’t return home for another six hours. What car induced this temporary bout of motoring madness? Um, a 2016EX? Yes, we went for a joyride in a family sedan with a 4-cylinder engine and a CVT automatic all for a very sensible price. But something about this family sedan still possesses a wild streak that is absent from rivals like the Altima, Camry and pretty much every nameplate we can think of barring perhaps the Mazda6.
What we loved about the 2016 Honda Accord
- That Accord steering and handling set-up is near perfect
- Roomy, affordable and efficient—you can’t lose buying an Accord
- The Apple Car Play application in this vehicle works flawlessly
What we didn’t love about the 2016 Honda Accord
- We aren’t sure if the new chrome grille was needed but why not?
- We wish you could buy an EX manual with all of the new safety options
- But at least Honda offers a manual gearbox right?
To read the full review, visit 2016 Honda Accord.