Overall Grade after 8 Categories: 78% C+
When reviewing vehicles, it’s important to stay unbiased. However, for this vehicle, my wife was ultra excited. We own a 2013, and it serves our family well. We tow our camper with it, and it’s the right vehicle for her as a daily driver, and weekend warrior. So when she heard I was getting the 2016 Pilot to review, she was giddy. She had already been contemplating upgrading to the new model and this would be a good opportunity to spend quality time with it. For 2016, the Pilot is completely redesigned with new looks, a new powertrain and redesigned interior.
What We Loved about the 2016 Honda Pilot
- Spacious, comfortable interior
- More streamlined looks
- Fuel efficient for its size
What We Didn’t Love about the 2016 Honda Pilot
- Increased length makes it less maneuverable
- Infotainment system is average and slow
- Access to third row, while improved, is still a challenge
For the full review, visit 2016 Honda Pilot.