Overview (Final Score: A)
The 2016is the most overlooked crossover in the 3-row segment, yet it offers one of the more value-oriented and compelling packages available. An easy “A” for us to rate, the Santa Fe has a solid V6 powerplant, good fuel economy, excellent interior ergonomics and a lot of understated class.
For the 2016 model year, the Santa Fe is virtually identical to its 2015 update with just some trim level name changes and a slight update to its technology package. Not much needed changing with this crossover, which has many things a family requiring seating for up to seven might want.
Basically, if the Santa Fe’s warranty doesn’t sell you, its wonderful interior experience will.
What We Love About the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe:
- Well-done interior with great materials quality and good ergonomics
- Roomy seating in both the first and second rows
- Great highway drive and good in-town maneuverability
What We Don’t Love About the 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe:
- Cargo space is good, but not as accessible as with some rivals
- Some technology, particularly in driver-assistance, are not available
You can learn more about the 2016 Santa Fe in the FULL REVIEW HERE.