Overview (Final Score: B-)
The 2016is all new and has to try and find a space in what is becoming a very competitive and crowded class; the compact crossover. Every automaker is trying to find that one or combination of things that will help make their model stand out. Hyundai is using design, technology, and the value for your money argument the brand is well known for to make the Tucson a success.
What We Loved About the 2016 Hyundai Tucson
- Looks that standout
- Loads of standard equipment
- Good balance of comfort and driving fun
What We Didn’t Love About the 2016 Hyundai Tucson
- Small cargo area compared to competitors
- Certain features only available on the top trim
- Dual-Clutch transmission could affect overall reliability
For the full review, visit 2016 Hyundai Tucson.