Overview (Final Score: A)
The 2016 Jaguar F-TYPE comes with three engine options, two transmissions, and a choice of rear-wheel or all-wheel drive. It’s a two-seat sports coupe or convertible with a very powerful presence that relies largely on universally appealing visuals and an almost tactile engine note to get its point across.
What We Loved About the 2016 Jaguar F-Type
- Beautiful styling inside and out.
- Lovely engine and exhaust tones from the big V8 in the R model.
- Great handling, no matter the powertrain, with excellent performance all around.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2016 Jaguar F-Type
- Infotainment is still a little behind the curve.
- Safety is largely untested in the U.S.
- Price tag makes it unattainable by most, though this also adds to its appeal.
To read the full review, visit 2016 Jaguar F-Type.