Overview (Final Score: A)
For a few years now, the Lexus ES series has been the benchmark for luxury sedans of all stripes. It’s not too large, not too small, and relies on its balanced blend of refinement and luxury to carry the day.
The ES 350 has a good mixture of fuel economy, performance, and interior excellence to make it an easy choice for the segment. In reviewing the 2016 ES 350 this year, it was easy to give it high scores on the important counts and happily mark an “A” on its report card.
Few cars have the class, dignity, and value that the Lexus ES series holds.
What We Loved About the 2016
- One of the best interiors you’ll ever experience.
- Great balance of performance and economy in its powertrain.
- Plenty of luxury for its entry-level base model pricing.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2016 Lexus ES 350
- Understated, unremarkable exterior styling.
- Infotainment is clunky and outmatched by rivals.
- No all-wheel drive option available.
To read the full review, visit 2016 Lexus ES 350.