Overview (Final Score: B)
The 2016 Scion FR-S is affordable, a lot of fun, and very driver-focused. As an entry-level sports coupe whose purpose is to be back to basics and to give the fun back to the motorist, the FR-S is an awesome little car.
With the Scion being the back to basics car that it is, most who are shopping in the market will love the car’s simplicity. The FR-S feels fast, returns a lot of input from the road, and hugs corners like a three year old hugs teddy bears. Superb chassis tuning is the strong point for the 2016 FR-S, but its overall value package and great exterior look are also worth noting.
What We Loved About the 2016 Scion FR-S
- Great entry-level sports coupe with lots of tuning potential.
- True back-to-basics driving focus.
- Beautiful car with many excellent color choices.
What We Didn’t Love About the 2016 Scion FR-S
- Underpowered for serious performance driving.
- Impractical in many weather conditions thanks to rear-wheel drive.
- Clunky infotainment with few upgrade options.
For the full review, visit 2016 Scion FR-S.