Overview (Final Score: B-)
The term sport is a misunderstood word in the automotive world. For most, sport means a vehicle has been tweaked in terms of the suspension and engine to deliver a more thrilling ride. But it also means a different body style. TheSport represents the 5-seater version of the Santa Fe Crossover.
For 2017, Hyundai has given the Santa Fe lineup a fair number of updates to keep them fresh in light of new and updated vehicles. We spent some time driving the Sport version to see if they make a difference.
What We Love About the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport:
- Offers a lot of equipment for the money
- Very roomy interior
- Fuel economy sees an improvement
What We Don’t Love About the 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport:
- Lukewarm acceleration from optional turbo engine
- Ride suffers somewhat when equipped with 19-inch wheels
- Wish they did a little bit more for interior design in the refresh
You can learn more about the 2017 Santa Fe Sport now, in the FULL CAR REVIEW HERE.